Over the past couple weeks I've experienced a lot of joys, both big and small.
1. Seeing and feeling a great love of two dear people.
2. Hearing about my grandpa's past, and ultimately mine.
3. Walking with my mom, talking about nearly everything.
4. Watching my brother get older, understanding that time changes us all.
5. Drinking coffee with my dad, enjoying the morning, something that was impossible for us before.
6. Being my family, almost in entirety, in a park, eating, laughing, reminiscing.
7. Remembering my first home, seeing the beauty that was always there.