2.07.2013








I've been a bit stressed, a bit anxious, a bit restless lately (sometimes I feel so worried about the future that I don't stop and enjoy the present) So I've been trying to finish what I need to do on my computer and then get off and get out, which sounds easier than done.
The easiest way for me to clear my mind and have a new outlook is going for a walk, taking a day off, getting out of my normal atmosphere. Luckily for me I've been able to do all of these lately and come back feeling inspired and ready.
Not everything is how I want it to be, but at least now I feel like it will work out.
(And I know I can always be happy with what I have.)

(This was at Mt. Tabor Park, one place I wouldn't mind living by.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for looking around! what do you think?